Visa check

For some countries you are in need of a visa before you can emigrate. If you are going to emigrate to a country within Europe you don’t need a visa, because this arranged in the Treaty of Rome. It’s a good idea to find out (in good time) if you are qualified to get a visa, by filling out form. If you are qualified then you can focus on where you want to go. The requirements to get a visa are different in each country. It takes quit some time to apply for a visa (in average a half a year but it’s different pr. country, pr. person and type of visa) We advise to start in good time.

On the basis of a visa check, filled out by you, we asses you visa chances. You subsequently receive our best advice, free of charge, regarding your visa chances and the procedures you will have to follow.


Visa4you is a subsidiary of Interfarms. The company was created from the years of accumulated knowledge and experience to apply for visas for farmers who emigrated to Canada, New Zealand or Australia. Visa4you is an enthusiastic team of qualified specialists visa.

For the following countries within Interfarms you will need a visa:


If you are going to apply for a visa for Canada then it’s very important to have guide with you. The Canadian government decided that only members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council or qualified lawyers/paralegals are qualified to assist you with applying. The Canadian government decided this to protect the new emigrants. Only Canadians and permanent residents of Canada are allowed ( after qualifying true a range of different tests in emigration-laws) to enter ICCRC. Those who are not a member of ICCRC can only offer help and advice by applying for a visa as long as they don’t get paid for it. Within Interfarms Gwenda van Veldhuizen is a full member of ICCRC (R420775).

New Zealand

Since the 4th of may 2010 should (offshore) New Zealands visa-guides be certified to guide emigrants while they apply for their visa. Within Interfarms Jorina Struik has a full license; number 20100050.


Visa specialists within Australia should be certificated to guide emigrants during their visa-apply. Visa specialists outside of Australia don’t need a certification. To get a good and direct communication with the DIAC (Embassy of Australia) Visa4you has an Offshore Agent (number 3010525) who can guide you.